FTP FILE UPLOADER
1. Click the button at the bottom of this screen to begin.
2. Use the dropdown menu to identify the total number of images
you want to upload. Don't worry, you can always change this later.
TIP: To reduce transfer times, zip your images before uploading.
3. Provide us with your contact information and select the paper type
and service requested.
4. If you are ordering one of our custom services, please let us know
your thoughts on how you would like the final image printed.
5. Click "Begin Upload" and when the files have been transferred,
you should see a screen that says "the file has been successfully
sent." At this point, you can choose to upload more files or logout.
If you are having problems using this page, you can click here to use the uploader in a new page.
ALTERNATE UPLOAD PROCEDURE
Having trouble with our uploader? Try using one of these options:
DROPBOX allows users 2gb of free filesharing. Simply upload your file to your "Public" folder and send us the link.
WE TRANSFER does not require a download or user account, and allows users free file transfers up to 2gb.